Berkshire Risk Services combines industry leading technology and skilled customer service professionals to deliver an uncommon insurance tracking experience designed to meet the specific goals of our individual clients. We understand that our insurance tracking service places us in direct contact with our clients’ constituents. Our goal in every case is to provide an insurance tracking service that our clients would proudly claim as their own. Lenders and Financial Institutions can use Insurance Tracking as an integral piece of their overall Collateral Protection Insurance and Mortgage Protection Insurance programs.
Berkshire Risk Services also specializes in Insurance Escrow Services and Property Tax Services for escrowed and non-escrowed loans. Insurance and Property Tax Servicing is a natural fit for a company that already provides mortgage insurance tracking and management. Learn more about our Insurance Escrow and Property Tax products or contact us directly at 1-800-624-1669.
Berkshire Risk Services tracks insurance on varied property and liability exposures, including:
- Auto loans and leases
- Equipment loans and leases
- Commercial Truck loans, leases and rental operations
- Residential and Commercial mortgages, including:
- Flood compliance
- Builders risk
- Commercial general liability
- Customized tracking workflows, timing and content of letters and reports
- Outbound agent and borrower calling options
- Use of multiple Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) agreements with insurers to minimize paper documents
- Use of integrated intelligent scanning software to minimize manual keying of insurance documents
- Easy remote client access to tracking data